Saturday, July 12, 2014

One

Last week on Our Beautiful World they were celebrating their first birthday with a BLOG HOP and the request was for photos of us when we were one (you still have time to link up). The theme is continuing this week with the cue word being ONE or 1.  

Work has kept me busy this week so last night I had nothing.  My husband brought out some athletic ribbons he had won as a school boy.  They were for first place.  I wasn’t sure if this would count.


So in desperation this morning I photographed the first page of a book.  Do you know how many books don’t put one/1 on the first page?


Then shopping in a lovely French themed shop and I saw this clock.
 

And finally the first thing I saw in the supermarket was this stack of flour.

Have a lovely weekend and thank you for visiting.


Skye

5 comments:

  1. Nice photos Skye. Your post made me smile....since participating in taking photos for this blog I have become amazed at the way I look at our world now and am always looking for photo opportunities when out and about....much to the embarrassment of my hubby...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all count and they are brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) you found a lot of "1"s
    great athletic ribbons! Thanks for sharing with us at "Our Beautiful World"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Skye you did extremely well find "1" things to photograph...keen eye there.- love he first page of the book. Cheers and thanks for sharing at OBW Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photos Skye. And you did manage to find lots of No 1s...

    ReplyDelete