Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sport or Exercise

Hello,

The challenge this week over at Less is More is Sport or Exercise and it's a One Layer Card.
Supplies:  White card, Mo Manning digital image, computer generated sentiment, Lyra pencils and Fiskars punch
I will also join the fun at -
The Squirrel and The Fox - #35 Anything Goes,
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
I have had a wonderful break.  The weather has been fantastic!  I just love this hot weather. 
Christmas was lovely.  We went to Wagga Wagga to celebrate Christmas with our son.  My husband has family up there so they came over to share the day with us.  Also a friend of my son wasn't able to get home, so he came too.  I just love a big gatherings for Christmas, the more the merrier. 
I accomplished most things I had planned.  I visited friends, I sewed, I caught up on reading, I baked, did some jigsaws, crosswords and sudokos.  I didn't get to the cinema or the beach but the weather is promising to stay hot, so I am hopeful of getting to the beach soon.
We had visitors from New Zealand the first two weeks.  Uni friends of my husband.  It was lovely to catch up.
I have been able to spend lots of time in the garden.  First I organised the vegie patch and then I tamed the flower beds.  Still a lot of work to be done but it's well under way, although there is a self sown pumpkin that is threatening to take over the vegie patch.
We have also had an addition to the family.  A chook wandered into our backyard.  We can't find the owner so it is happily living in our back garden.  We have even had a couple of eggs.  How great is that?
I am now back at work and routine is setting in.  Speaking of which I had better close and get to bed because there are no more sleep-ins now.

Take care and thank you for dropping by

10 comments:

  1. I really like this cute image - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogland - long time no see. I was away before Christmas, and I missed commenting on some of your beautiful Christmas card. One layer and sports - too scary for me, but you've succeeded. And a male card it is too! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Mo Manning image and you made a great card with it.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab CAS card.love the image
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this littl Mo image and you've coloured it so well Skye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic CAS card Skye. Glad to see you back making cards. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely brilliant!
    I love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had a good break, Skye, welcome back! Love this little cutie ... so beautifully CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this skye!! so cute

    Thanks for joining us
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete