Monday, February 27, 2012

Cure for the Winter Blues


Today I have a card to share with you that I made for the Moxie Fab World Challenge, Cure for the Winter Blues.  http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/02/cure-for-winter-blues-challenge.html
To make the card I used Hero Arts digital Winged Friends, Stampit Catrina for the background and the sentiment is a Penny Black

I like using digital images because it allows me to adjust the size of the image.

Must admit with the hot humid weather we have had lately, I wasn't thinking so much about a cure for the winter blues but that there 'ain't no cure for the summertime blues'

thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. the butterflies look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Skye! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete