Friday, December 24, 2021

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS

Work closed Tuesday for the summer break.  So we are off until after the New Year.  I haven't felt at all Christmassy.  Covid has made me cautious about large gatherings so I haven't attended any parties.  I received my booster vacc today so that eases my mind a bit.  
Looking around town and seeing the decorations I think I am starting to feel the Christmas Spirit.


Floating Christmas Tree, Geelong

Shopping Centre Christmas Trees 

Even around our neighbourhood people have been decorating.  Most houses in our street have Christmas wreaths on their doors.  While I was walking my dog this morning I took the opportunity to take some photos.

I liked the novelty of the bells and the little reindeers of the first one.  The second one is very sophisticated but unfortunately this photo doesn't do it justice because it is in the shade.


I liked the colour comination of this first one, silver on blue, very pretty.  Again the photo doesn't do justice to the second photo.  The potted bush is covered in little blue baubles which were shining in the sun.


At the end of our street is a shop called Lily Pond.  It sells French antiques.  The window is always lovely but their Christmas Decorations are extra special.

This is a photo of our tree.  Have you put our your decorations yet ?  Christmas is upon us so I hope you are all able to be with family and friends.
                                       
              MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY ONE









No comments:

Post a Comment