Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Bunnies


Tonight I have two cards for the Twofer Card Challenge #25 - Spring Animals.  I have chosen a bunny.  The stamps I have used are from the Simon Says Stamp set, Some Bunny.  It's the very first time the set has been out of the packet.  I have coloured both bunnies with my Lyra pencils.


My First card is a cheery Hello.  Something we all need at present.  The sentiment is Hero Arts


My second card is an Easter Card I had fun doing the background.  for the ink blending I used Simon Says Stamp inkpads and embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The scalloped fram iswas made using a Spellbinders die.




Look after yourselves and stay safe.

4 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet bunny, Skye ... love how the colouring with pencils adds a lovely soft sense of fluffiness to each card! The hello is so fun stamped onto the washi ... and the texture and depth on your Easter card is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very cute cards Skye. I love the embossing and colours..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bunny, Skye! I'm glad you inked him up for this challenge and I love the pencil coloring. He looks like he was resting on his back and someone called his name and he only lifted his head to peer up between his big bunny feet. It makes me smile and I love the designs you have used to showcase him! Great blended and embossed background on your Easter card! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #25! Take care! 😷 Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to pull out stamps for the first time, and then to use them twice! Your bunny is beautifully colored on both cards, and the designs are wonderful! He's so cute on his patch of grass, and that rainbow check paper is so cheerful! I love the ink blended embossing and the frame holding the group of eggs with your sweet little bunny taking center stage! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete