Friday, February 01, 2013

Video Game Boy

Hello,

Tonights card was meant for a CAS challenge but when I had finished it I realised it wouldn't fit the rules

Supplies:  Cream and brown card, Mo Manning image, Penny Black sentiment, Basicgrey design paper, Lyra pencils, Distress ink pad and brads
I will join the fun at the following challenges -
Hanna and friends  - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - One for the guys
Divas - Blue, brown and cream
Simon Says Stamp challenges - Anything goes
Make My Monday - For a boy
Make It Monday - Anything goes
Paper Playtime - Use some brown

Hooray it's the weekend. 

Enjoy your weekend and thank you for dropping by

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how this card turned out, rules or no rules. The blue and brown color scheme works so well for a male card, and the layout is a beautiful nice and clean one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card for a boy - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous male card, great image ....Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skye, I adore this card! FUN image and fabulous elements! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous card Skye. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab CAS card, it is great. It is a shame that the challenge you made it for it didn't fit the rule. Fabulous teenager card. I saw you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! brown and blue combine phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great male creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this image & have it too. You have showcased him beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Divas x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card, a great design and colour scheme, lovely colouring of Mo's fabulous image and I love your little star brads.

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful creation! I love your boy creatin, they can be so tricky to make. That image is perfect and I love the stars! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete