Saturday, January 19, 2013

Keep Warm

Hello,

Heather Telford is the host for this weeks One Layer Wednesday, which is Keep Warm.  I went through my stamps.  There was only one that met the criteria and it's a Christmas stamp - Oh no!

Supplies:  White card, Bildmalarna image, PTI sentiment, Lyra pencils

Make it Monday 123 - Anything Goes
Christmas cards all year round January:  - Anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Christmas in January Challenge

Have a lovely weekend and thank you for dropping by 

9 comments:

  1. По-домашнему уютно! Понравилась!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little fireplace stamp! It made a very cute Christmas card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time flies, so it's not a bad idea to start with your Christmas cards already - I've made my first one too. I think you've picked the perfect image for this challenge theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like getting a start on your 2013 Christmas cards. What a lovely image and your colouring is soft and warm also.
    Heather T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and perfect coloring Skye..Loz
    I saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Skye
    Stunning CAS , one layer card .love that image and your colouring
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne
    ps..I have started my Christmas cards too .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Another stunner form you, Skye. Fab colouring. SAw this in MIM#123.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas card or not, Skye, this is just such a warm cozy card for us chilly types in the northern hemisphere! Fab colouring! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete