Friday, June 08, 2012

Fluffy

Hello,

I know last night I said I was off to make a birthday card with pearls, but as you can see that isn't what happened.

Here is Fluffy.  Don't you love him?

Supplies:  Red, white and blue card, Pollycraft image, Hero Arts sentiment, Lyra pencils, VersaColor ink pad and brads

As you can see no pearls, instead I made a card for the challenge over at Less Is More  - Red White and Blue CAS card.  This challenge is to clelebrate the Queens Diamond Jubilee.  I have nothing regal or Queenie but lately I have been trying to make more male cards.  The colours red, white and blue lend themselves so well to a male theme.  When I saw Fluffy I just knew he would work with the colour scheme and as they say the rest is history....

Pollycraft is closing on the 8th June and there is  an amazing incredible sale.  Fluffy is a digi stamp from Pollycraft and he is just one many adorable monsters found at Pollycraft.

Well I am off the make a birthday card with pearls.

Thanks for dropping in.

See you later

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the birthday card - you're not wrong your "fluffy" card is simply splendid

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! great design and love fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card!
    Love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete