Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spectacular Spectacles

Hello,

When I saw the challenge Spectacular Spectacles Challenge on Moxie Fab World an image came to mind immediately.  I wasn't sure I should do the card but the most spectacular spectacles I know of belong to Dame Edna Everidge.  Here's little bit of fun, my homage to an Australian Dame, a housewife superstar from Moonee Ponds.
Supplies:  White, blue, pink and black card; pink vellum, Eclectic Images - Gum leaves stamp, Computer sentiment and image, Kaiser rhinestones.

Today was Mother's day.  My day started very nicely with being taken out for breakfast.  It was a lovely day, even the rain couldn't dampen my spirits.  I hope everyone else has had a really nice day or will have.

Happy Mother's Day!

Will miracles never cease!  The clock hasn't struck midnight yet and I am heading off to bed.

Good night and thanks for dropping by.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Skye! Thanks for linking this up to the Spectacular Spectacles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the bling! Great job with the Moxie Fab Spectacular Spectacles challenge!!

    ReplyDelete