Wednesday, April 04, 2012

How Green is Your Spring and Retro Blue

This weeks challenge at  Our Creative Corner: is How Green is Your Spring.  Green is to be the the main colour used.
Unfortunately the background paper doesn't look green in this photo.  I have used bazzill card, K & Co paper, Kaiser pearls, Sizzix rolled flower, Martha Stewart leaf punch and Hero Arts sentiment

I will also enter this card in the challenge at The Shabby Tea Room.  For this challenge you are to create a card or project using handmade flowers.

I have another card I made last night but I was too tired to post.  It is for the challenge retro sketches #5:
I used Elzybells and Darkroom Door stamps, Bazzill card, Francheville buttons and Kaiser rhinestones.

It's very late again and I will struggle to get up for work so must go.


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty CAS card! Beautiful rolled flowers are the centre of attention:)
    Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Skye
    You have made beautiful flowers, and set them perfectly on the doily, I think your Bg looks great, it is subtle, which is what you need so that it does not overtake your main image.
    Thank you so very much for joining us at OCC this week, we are so pleased to see your work.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rosettes and pearls are gorgeous! You can tell the background is a soft green as well! This is a very pretty card. Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, those rolled flowers on the doily are just gorgeous! SO soft and pretty! I love how the pop of orange just jumps off the green background. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete