Friday, June 01, 2018

Autumn Journal Page

Last year my sister gave me a beautiful sketch book for my birthday.  Up until now I haven’t used it in case I ruin it.  Well this month’s challenge my sister & I set for ourselves was to create a journal page.

My post tonight is my finished page in my beautiful sketch book.  The theme we have worked with is Autumn (here is a link to my sisters journal page).

Leaves (stamp and die) - Technique Tuesday
Colouring -  Distress Ink (leaves) and Copics (mushrooms and acorns)
Background - Kaiser Colour
Grass - MFT die
Quote - Computer generated

Thank you for dropping in

Skye

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Journal page Skye..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Especially love the acorns, great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page, Skye. Love the autumn colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How rich and vibrant is your page and I love the quote.

    ReplyDelete