Thursday, April 27, 2017

Counting the Time

Here is my card for the Time Out Challenge #81 which is inspired by a Home Sweet Home photo.


I lightly stamped an Art Journey background stamp then I sponged over the stamping with Ranger Ink.  I stamped a clock and sentiment from the Flourishes Moments in Time set using Momento Tuxedo Black.  Hero Arts butterflies were added using Ranger ink.  This panel was then mounted onto the card using foam tape.

My inspiration was the clock and the butterflies.




3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to combine the two main elements in the inspiration photo. Love the sentiment, as well. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great quote on a beautiful card! Super that you used all the elements of the case-card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT! Hope you will join us again in the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and sentiment stamp Skye..loz

    ReplyDelete