Saturday, October 05, 2013

Get Well

Hello,

Recently LIM had a one layer get well challenge and I just couldn't get it to work.  I was trying to add a drawn frame around the image and every time something went wrong.  Eventually I made this card but didn't post it because it wasn't a one layer.  At present I am holidaying in Europe so I thought this was a good time to post this card.

Supplies:  White and green card, Tiffany Doodles image, Stampin' Up sentiment and Lyra pencils.

Thank you for dropping by

4 comments:

  1. I love it Skye, great CAS card, beautiful image too. Enjoy your holidays :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....Oops mean't to add so glad you liked the pizza bread recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Skye, beautiful colouring! Hope you're having a brilliant time! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card and love the flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete