Monday, April 08, 2013

Three

Hello,

One-Layer Wednesday #134:  "We all know that 3 is the magic number in design and architecture. So our challenge for this week is to use as many threesomes as you can. A threesome can be any group of 3 things - you could stamp 3 of the same image, use 3 different stamps or colours - wherever your imagination takes you!"

My card has three vases, three stamps and the three different coloured vases..
Supplies:  White card, Annabelle Stamps all images and sentiment, VersaColor, Lyra pencils and KindyGlitz

Challenge:-
My Time To Craft - Clean & Simple
Make it Monday: - Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by

10 comments:

  1. Love the 'surprise' popping up in the third vase! Very clever! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to make one layers - but you do! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet, and I love your trio of purples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet - I just love your fab card -thank you for playing at MTTC this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous. Love the colours. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fantastic! More elegant! Saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Skye, and so full of lovely white space ... clever use of all those threesomes! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Skye. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw you fab card on MIM and just had to pop over for a closer look! Really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fab CAS card, love the purple! Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete