27/10/2012

Annabelle Stamps - absc055

Hello,

It's time for a new challenge a Annabelle Stamps - absc055.  It is the last post of guest designer Karin Akesdotter, of Peppermint Patty's Papercraft.  She has used one of my favourite stamps from Annabelles "Tomorrow's Dream".  A very pretty card.

Supplies:  Red, White, Green and black card, Memory Box die, Judikins sentiment

Also for the following challenges -
 Make it Monday: - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door: - Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating: - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Isn't this a lovely die - I love Memory Box dies! I think you've created a lovely clean designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Skye, this die is gorgeous and perfect for the sketch!
    TFS with us :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Skye.......I have that die too isn't it gorgeous!!!!! Thanks for playing along with AnnaBelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style here , very elegant too , Skye . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw you card on make it monday and it's stunning. I love the CAS look and colors are beautiful. Wonderful work.. my cards are 261-262 if you care to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Skye, What a beautiful card and I want that die lol! LOVE all the white space, gorgeous work!
    Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this card is fab love this flowers. Thanks for your word on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.
    Also letting you know that I am having a giveaway on my personal blog as well hoping you will enter :)

    ReplyDelete