Monday, April 09, 2012

Liebster Award



I have received a lovely surprise, Ardyth at MASKerade has nominated my blog for a Liebster Award.


This award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster award takes its name from the German word meaning "Beloved, Dearest or Favourite".

Once nominated, you then:

Acknowlege the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
Give the award to 5 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and let them know through a comment on their blog
Post the award on your blog

So here are my nominations:

Please take a minute to visit these ladies and leave a comment for them - we bloggers LOVE c0mments

3 comments:

  1. Hello Skye,
    Thankyou for nominating me for a Leibster Blog Award, I've never heard of this before but sounds great.
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Liebster award love Skye!! HUGS šŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Skye for leaving a comment on my blog. I love your cards and I think you were very sweet to nominate those ladies for the Liebster award... I visited their blog and was very impressed.

    ReplyDelete