Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hat

This weeks  challenge at Less is More Challenge is masking.  Which is good because it gives me more practise time.  I had tried masking for the first time in their Script challenge and I wasn't happy with the result.  I enjoying doing challenges because it strectches my skills
 Supplies:  Stamps - Music, Stampington & Company; Hat - Flourishes; Sentiment - Papertrey Ink - Mega Mixed Messages.  Ink - Archival - Graphite Black  (Flowers are ones I have picked up on shopping trips, no brands)

2 comments:

  1. This is really effective Skye and the hat really pops!
    Well done for trying masking once more, it's such a useful technique to have under your belt!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely Skye
    Well done you!

    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete