03/03/2012

CASE Study Challenge #80 and Creative Inspirations:152

Today I am playing along with the CASE Study Challenge.  The inspiration comes from the new muse , Laura Bassen. 

 Here is my card, I have stayed with the hearts theme.  I used kraft card.  With Nestabilities I cut three circles and the us Cuttlebug to cut hearts from the centre of the circles.  The hearts were backed with Kaiser paper.  These were popped up with foam tape .  The sentiment is Elzybells and the finishing touch was Kaiser rhinestones.

I am also entering this card in  creative inspirations.-anything-goes

3 comments:

  1. Wonderfully subtle and I like your rhinestones for balance. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect design and gorgeous colours! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Kraft goodness! What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete